- To operate as a commercial real estate development and investment company specializing in the underserved, underrepresented, impoverished, and primarily minority geographical areas referred to as “urban” or “inner-city” regions of the United States
- To acquire and develop quality properties in urban markets based on realistic values for its own investment affiliates and joint venture partners. Once properties are acquired or developed, the Company will provide all of the adjunct services, skills and systems necessary to maintain each property to the highest standards of quality, to achieve the greatest operating efficiencies and, finally, to realize the highest profit performance.
- In addition to identifying the potential of a property, successful development can only be achieved with a mix of architectural integrity, innovative ideas, carefully chosen tenants and community involvement. We aim to reduce blight and increase the beautification of urban areas by constructing and rehabilitating buildings above normal building standards.
- To enable, facilitate, and procure the placement of national credit tenants in urban areas which historically have ignored or have been unwilling to place stores in these areas
- To promote and hire minority individuals in urban areas who’s specialties included development, brokerage, marketing, leasing, architecture, city planning, and entitlements.